Tuesday, June 26, 2007

At Oma and Opa's

Rowan is standing up quite well now. He's able to stand up without holding onto anything, for a little bit anyway. He hasn't taken any steps with out holding onto something yet, but I'm sure he's close. He likes to wait until he's really ready, then he just takes off. I'm sure that two days after his first step, he'll be all over the place. I don't have a picture of him standing just yet. Soon, though.Here he is with a chocolate chip cookie that Oma gave him. Looks like fun, doesn't it?
One thing he's doing is prefering to go to Oma or Opa rather than his own mother! Of course, this usually happens after being with them all day while I'm at work. He leans over to come to me, but as soon as he's sure I'll take him, he wants to go right back to Oma. Hmmm. I'm sure this is just a phase, right?

On the plus side, I've been able to get Yahoo IM to put our webcam online. This way Eric can see Rowan. If anyone else wants to chat with me on Yahoo, my login name is bluprnc. The webcam even works on dial up connections. It's not great, but it's better than nothing :) Hopefully, I'll see someone online soon.

No comments: