Wednesday, March 26, 2008

a month goes by so fast

Alright, so I just realized that I haven't blogged since Valentine's Day. Oops! And that's what I get for complaining that my friends and family don't blog enough!
Well, Rowan and I made it back to Texas the first part of March. We are having a lot of fun right now. He is so funny all the time. He likes things to be clean. One of his favorite words is "dirty" He says that for dirty clothes or dirt on the floor. He also loves to go outside and play with the dogs. He likes to throw the ball and chase it and run in the grass. Sounds perfect for a kid, doesn't it?
We went to see the Easter Bunny at the mall last week. I didn't have high hopes of getting a great picture, but it wasn't too bad. I fully expected him to not go near the bunny and/or scream if we got him there. But he did sit on my lap next to bunny and then I was able to step back for a few pictures. The professional was able to get a decent picture, so I guess it was worth it. I worked on Easter, so we put a basket out for Rowan for Monday morning. He wasn't sure how this basket of candy showed up, but was pretty sure that it meant candy for breakfast. Yes, he did eat an entire Cadbury's cream egg for breakfast. I'm sure it's not the worst breakfast he'll ever have, and it's only a few times a year, right? Ha Ha.
After his nap, we went out and hunted eggs in the back yard. He thought it was great fun. Afterwards, we had to open the eggs and eat more candy. Yup, lots of candy today. I was sick just watching him eat it.

2 comments:

Keilah said...

Wow - Rowan is growing up so fast! I'm so glad he liked the Cadbury's egg - you know it's a big thing over here! Cadbury's makes everything. It's so good too. Glad to see you're posting pictures - I love them! And I love you all!

Christine said...

He is so big!!! And I love your video :-)